Residential Meal Plans
Residential Meal Plans are sold and administered through Residence Life.
Residential Meal Plans are selected during the housing application process through University Housing. Any additions or changes to meal plans must go through SOU University Housing.
For more information on Residential Meal Plans, please visit: https://inside.sou.edu/housing/reshall/roombordfees.html
Residential Meal Plan Guidelines
- Every time a student enters The Hawk Dining Room, they will be charged a meal swipe.
- Students MUST present a valid form of I.D. when entering The Hawk.
- Students MAY NOT give their I.D. to someone else to use their meal plan.
- Meals can only be used by the purchaser and are intended for individual use only.
- To treat a friend, students can use their Raider Cash or Guest Passes.
- If they use up their weekly meal allowance, students may use their Raider Cash or Guest Passes to purchase additional meals in The Hawk.
- Raider Cash can be used in The Landing, The Hawk, and Einstein Bros Bagels.
- Raider Cash carries over from term to term but does not carry over into Summer.
- If a student’s Raider Cash runs low, they may add more to their account online at (tinyurl.com/RewardYourRaider) or over the phone (541-552-6042) with cash, credit card, check or charge to their student account.
- Students should remember to use their plan wisely. Account balances can be checked at any time.
- Meal Swipes can only be used in The Hawk Dining Hall. One swipe is equivalent to one all you care to eat meal.
- Raider Cash is offered in addition to meal swipes to provide additional dining choices on campus and should be used to supplement the meals offered in their Meal Plan.
Residential Meal Plans
27 meals, $100 Raider Cash, 10 guest meals
17 meals per week, $150 Raider Cash, 20 guest meals
14 meals per week, $150 Raider Cash, 10 guest meals
12 meals per week, $250 Raider Cash, 10 guest meals
10 meals per week, $350 Raider Cash, 10 guest meals
10 meals per week, $100 Raider Cash
$900 Raider Cash per quarter
5 meals per week, $400 Raider Cash, 5 guest meals
Commuter Meal Plans
If you are not living on campus, consider our Community Meal Plan options! Community Meal Plans are available for students, staff, faculty, and community members. Plans that have “meals” can only be redeemed at The Hawk which is our all-you-care-to-eat facility with eight different made to order dining options.
ALL PLANS ARE VALID UNTIL AUGUST 31st.
Meal plans are non-transferable and for individual use only.
Community Meal Plans
Frequently asked questions
The first 100 people to sign up for the RAIDER or RAIDER CASH plan will receive a Raider Cup Club Sticker! Members of this exclusive club can get complimentary soda, tea, coffee, or hot chocolate. Show your sticker and enjoy! The Raider Cup Club Sticker is a limited-time offer. We cannot replace lost, stolen, or damaged stickers.
Valid Until August 31st
All residential meal plans reset weekly every Sunday at 11:59pm and are only applicable to meals at The Hawk. Raider Cash rolls over from term to term, but not from year to year. Any remaining Raider Cash will become forfeit at the end of the school year.
You can purchase a meal by contacting SOU Dining at 541-552-6042 or visiting the Administration Office at The Hawk in the Dining Commons. Cash, check, credit card, and charging SOU student accounts are accepted. All Residential Meal Plans are facilitated through University Housing as part of your room and board selection.
Meals are used at The Hawk only.
Raider Cash is a credit on your account that is similar to a gift card. You can spend Raider Cash at The Landing or Einstein Bros Bagels by swiping your card. You can also use Raider Cash at The Hawk to pay for your meal instead of using a meal swipe.
To bill event meals to an index code, please reach out to the respective dining locations at least three business days prior to the event. For non-SOU affiliated groups, please reach out to SOU Conferences at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Hawk & Stevenson Union: SOUDining@sou.edu